Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer Highlights

Well, here we are. The last week of summer. It went so fast, but we made some great memories. There's something about the urgency of summer. On the one hand, the pace of our life slows way down. On the other hand, I know how quickly it goes by, and how soon the new school year will be upon us. It makes me appreciate my time with the girls so much. It also makes me want to take full advantage of the time we have together. These are the highlights of the last two months. These are the things I don't want to forget.

1. Sophia's first plane ride
 

2. Disney World


3. Clearwater Beach

 
 4. Seaworld
  
 5. Getting to vacation with my parents, sisters, and brothers-in-law


6. Lots of play dates with cousins and friends
 

7. Splash Parks


8. Many hours riding bikes, splashing in the baby pool, gardening, and enjoying the back yard.


9. 98 miles logged so far running on the treadmill and around Windsor, including many times around beautiful Windsor Lake.


10. Watching Kenley do gymnastics


11. So many cuddles

12. Witnessing Daddy/Daughter bonding


13. Time with my husband

14. Olympic opening ceremonies projected on the side of the house

15. Last but not least, my 7 year anniversary with Mike. We are celebrating Friday. I'll share our adventure soon!

Looking back on our summer, I feel overwelmed by the blessings in my life. I am so thankful for this summer. Now I'm looking forward to starting a new school year, meeting my new class, and continuing to experience God's blessings in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment